Happy year 2021, and puppies

 Being instagram free for a while really feels liberating. It looks as if the world doesn't go so so so super fast. Even though I try to follow only the accounts I really like, adding some of the acquaintances one knows makes it feel like there is too much input for the brain. 

Plus I have different accounts, so I will really focus only on one when I get back to it. 

I have had the occasion of enjoying the shelter again and, to my surprise there were some new adorable puppies, a beautiful litter. They were found with the mother so these pups are not in foster homes and stay at the shelter with the mother, and you can see how they are enjoying the sun we had the last days of December. 


It's been a not so good start of the year, migraine came to visit and did not seem to want to leave. What a relief when it goes away and you feel good again.

It has been fun, taking the old canon rebel camera with which I took most of my shelter images, (along with the 18-55mm broken lenses  that I could only use with manual focusing mode, but since there was a lot of dirt there, earth and so on I thought it would help me focus on the moment.....it was a really bad idea...how can you focus mad doggies moving all the time non stop. So I had to get rid of many many images. But I did not seem to care back then and I did it for....years....so ashamed I still roll my eyes today when I think of it). 

Now those 18-55mm lenses are ready to be sold or left to some thrift store, and substituted by some other beautiful working lenses. 


  




Comentarios

Entradas populares